Offer To Buy LabRat Supplies LRS-1280 Nylon Variety Specification & Features Product Name: LabRat Supplies (LRS-1280) - 8 Inch Nylo...
Offer To Buy LabRat Supplies LRS-1280 Nylon Variety
Specification & Features
- Product Name: LabRat Supplies (LRS-1280) - 8 Inch Nylon Tube Brush Set, 12 Piece Variety Pack
- Brand: LabRat Supplies
- Color: Black
- Model: LRS-1280
- Sold as 1 set of 12 brushes with varying diameters on a detachable key ring
- Overall length of all brushes: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Brush Diameters: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, and 38 mm (1/16, 1/9, 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/3 in)
- Made of Stainless Steel and Nylon bristles - Brushes are Tipped with Epoxy to Prevent Scratching
- Common uses include: cleaning Drink Straws, Hummingbird Feeders, Airbrushes, Paint Spray Guns, Tattoo Equipment, Small Nozzles, Keyboards, Sewing Machines, Carburetor Passages
Comments List
LabRat Supplies LRS-1280 Nylon Variety Reviews:
Very difficult to wash out, but do its job, considering the price, it wouldn't really complain about it, good make-up at allBrushes very soft, catches the material well. Only downside, the handle comes off after a few months, but otherwise, the brushes are topSuper practical for large bags with 2 zippers zippees and its pockets side the price is very attractive. Here it is : I've had the opportunity to test it on a weekend, and I am very satisfied. I can store the essentials, and I love the fact that it is compartmentalized. Once closed, I love his side compact, it takes up a minimum of space in my travel bag. I recommend. Delivery long over a month convenient to use I recommend this is not the clip of crazy but practice anyway! The product arrived fairly quickly (3 days) however it is not authentic. First of all, the color is not the same as on the photos (pink) the tips are actually salmon colored. Then, the steel used for the spring is unknown (it is necessary to disinfect before and after each use to prevent the buttons) while the super stick is made of surgical steel, which allows hair removal from the bulb, therefore, a regrowth is finer and slower. Unlike the epilator Avilady, which breaks up the hair, it becomes thicker and regrow very quickly. At the level of the pain, I had pain in the first use, and I hesitated to finish my hair.. But you get used to it.Cheap LabRat Supplies LRS-1280 Nylon Variety:
For me, it is still practical for hair removal quick before heading out! Well, happy with the product, fortunately I find it at that price because at sephora it cost more than 16 euros I personally don't think it is reasonable for a simple sponge.. great product for applying foundation and the anti-cerne; unfortunate that it is difficult to clean and that the traces of foundation could not leave it totally! Small enough to fit in all my large bags and bag, large enough to contain the bulk of what I carry (including my 10" tablet). Aesthetic and practical. I was amazed by the finish for the price is more than correct. I would highly recommend them. product conforms to the description just a little flat brushes are not book with a storage bag it is a shame, I recommend any of mime this purchase, the bristles are soft there is a small smell wish that it disappears in the timeI tested it and it is very convenient for natural. The price is more than correct and prompt receipt. I recommendSatisfied with the report quality price of my order. I recommend his brushes protected individually in sachets and plastic, good packaging and pouch, imitation of good quality.Cheap LabRat Supplies LRS-1280:
Parcel received in time and in hr 4 5 jr max after the order. I thought it was more big but just perfect and does not take ts place. Arrive intact.. Very good sponge to makeup, this is my first beauty blender and I am not disappointed to have invested to have it. The FDT seems to be much more discreet on the skin with it! THIS GLUE IS JUST PERFECT BRUSH VERY END FOR A MORE PRECISE AND DRY VERY QUICKLY, NO RESIDUEIt's only been a few days that I have received, however after a few uses, I can only see that they are really top! For the time being, no hair is left, the brushes are of very different size, as on the photograph. They are delivered to you all individually packed in small bags, and put in a small pocket friendly which allows you to easily store after use and not lose!!! For a modest sum, I highly recommend it! I love the kits Daniel in PU. They have made superb without being real leather, well finished and not too expensive when we get it at the right time, because that is the only criticism I can make : significant price movement in a short time. Otherwise it is clear, these are wonderful gifts to make. I bought it for my son of 23 years from time to time on vacation. As some people said, on this model, you can just regret the length of the flange. Otherwise, go for it. I recommend although there is a small piece that it is declipsée and who no longer holds the first utilisationSinon product conforms to the description.Best Buy LabRat Supplies LRS-1280:
. I adopted this sponge I don't use more than this to apply my fluid in addition it is not expensive unlike other brands and also effectiveStylish, good quality product. Effectively replaces the original bottle. I don't find it particularly feminine as I've read elsewhere. Excellent brushes! Better than on the picture! I am delighted with it!! I recommend without any problem this provider!! �These dupes of Real Techniques are correct in terms of removal. Absorb the material so you do not end up with all the pigments on the skin. Bonnne kit for beginner to moderate. I have received very quickly the brushes, I am surprised of the quality for the price, the hair does not remove. I recommend itSuper practical and good quality! I also used to put a few clothes of my baby of 20 months when we went in we. There are plenty of pockets, you can store the business amenities, the tubes of cream. You can slip the organizer into a travel bag and thanks to the two small inlets you can catch it easily! Eyelash curler-compliant and there are many foam replacement! However, the package arrived in a bad state, but the recourbe cil had nothing.On Sale LabRat Supplies LRS-1280:
Ordered last month, I received this eyelash curler in good condition and on the date expected. Do not curl my lashes as much as I would like, but maybe I'm wrong. I think I buy another one.. These are good brushes but the size is a little large for brushes for the eyes. The material and the brushes are of excellent quality but I find that the size is not practical, they are too large for a good accuracy in the painting of the eyes. This is a very good grater for the feet, works very well after a bath, the skin softened on the foot sec the result is not the same, as with all rape. The skin becomes soft and silky in no time. Very good util to beauty on hand and in your bathroom. Toppppp of the topppp :D I highly recommend, the brushes are really perfect, good just well washed before utilisationn pck y that exudes a smell foulbonjourj'have to order a bottle of perfume Versace for men 200 ml as indicated on the photoa instead I received a tube of shower gel from the same brand that I did not commanderje application has to be either a refund of the money that he send me back what I commandermerci make the necessary arrangements with your dealer in the most brief delaicordialementLastella ClaudeThe price/quality ratio and rather crazy!! Certainly it's not worth the brand "beauty blender" but it is still not bad at all.LabRat Supplies LRS-1280 Reviews:
Small downside:it absorbs a bit of the material (for me I use it to blend the concealer) and at the end of a decade of use, the sharp tip is chipping and it has a little bit of foam on the face! Great product, efficient fixation, it is just necessary to wait a while for the lashes to be set correctly.. otherwise very good productIs perfect for my needs, I'm happy with my purchase, quality product in addition to the hairs that redemption notSuper convenient easy to put on and take off in my hand bags no need to search for some is the bag everything is always at hand. Seams and zippers look solid to do with timeok. this is a good product. the poiles fit well good quality. I have received all quickly. I highly recommend this productgood report quality price scent that fits!! super price for 100mlje, highly recommended!!! perfume very class!!!!! These brushes are great in that they fade very, very well, they are very accurate and of very good quality. I would strongly recommend them! For the price they are perfect! Extremely soft and do not lose their hair. I am very pleased with this purchase! I am really delighted with it and I use it for foundation, it gives a more gentle than hand application and control better the amount. Do not apply too much force on the washing, remember to be gentle (don't rub). This perfume smells good. in addition it has been delivered in time. But the smell does not stay long and, frankly, I don't have the feeling of putting a great fragrance.
COMMENTS